Monday, May 18, 2009

COMPARE TO NONE

Our strength lies within ourselves.

Every one of us needs to accept and understand how to utilize these internal powers. If we do that, we don’t need anyone else for support. We will be free for every fickle action that results from insecurity about oneself and ones abilities.

Although I always felt the need to not fit in, in this society of ours – I have nevertheless been influenced by it. I have made choices out of so called ”most reasonable thing to do” way of thinking. With this mindset being present among most people, sometime – somehow – it gets to you.

Out of my respect for older people, I listened to their advice, and thereby betraying myself. As a kid I honestly thought that grown up people were supposed to be wise.

How wrong could I be.

We know ourselves the best. We know what we can do. We know where our passion is. And we know that we are strong enough – if we only dare to show it, and truly believe in it.

Who says that being like this or that other person is so much better than being you? Who says that we need to behave a certain way to get to the same goods?

Believe in yourself is the way.

Each and every one of us is genuine, and we all have special gifts. We need to stop comparing ourselves to others, and get back to finding our true selves.

We need to be the best we can be.

_____________________________________________  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment