Saturday, June 13, 2009

PINK CLOUDS

I love sitting in my couch at night, looking out of the window - observing the clouds moving about. 

I especially like the pink ones.

Pink - the color of femininity, of good health and life.
Pink - a color that I am not particular fond of, but that vibrates on another frequency when I experience its colors and its 'feather-like' floating movements on the clear, blue sky.

The sky is the limit, they say. 

To me the sky is where the possibilities are shown; on this day in form of a beautiful specter of pink colors, on another day in form of manifesting new dreams and plans about the future - by looking up to the sky.

In the sky lies the infinite.
In the sky lies the hope.
In the sky lies the pink cloud.
____________________________________________  ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment